My route:

Click Here
Once loaded, click "Fit Route"

Photos- Cape Town, beach, penguins

These are in reverse order.... but here they are!



Table Mountain at sunset

Table View sunsets






Winelands

Vineyard


Sunset in Table View


Table Mountain National Park



A seal napping nearby as we stop for lunch


A baboon jumping out of the car it had just broken into





Cycling tour through Table Mtn National Park


The South Pole is about 1000km directly behind me






Where the two oceans converge


In the distance on the left is the most southerly point in Africa


The view of False Bay from the lighthouse at Cape Point


Baboons bumbling around Cape Point




Cape Point Direction Post. No Canadian cities....


The Atlantic Coastline


Overlooking False Bay (Indian Ocean) after our ride through the park


The view of False Bay from Cape Point








The fuzzy baby



















Waddle and Dawdle


They were pecking at my legs and feet.... rather aggressively. I just wanted to hold one.





Simon's Town- Boulders


There's a baby under him!





Simon's Town Navy Ship


Afternoon at the Beach


Bluebottle jellyfish!!!!!


Bluebottles on the beach


Although it appears I'm about to eat it, I just wanted a shot of me with the jelly, so I scooped it up with a clam shell. Apparently they can still sting you, even when they're dead on the beach. Good thing I left all of 5 cm between that thing and my face.






Getting good at this self-photography thing. I had to make a pretty serious sand-stand to get this one.


Kiddies playing








Table Mountain. I will accumulate hundreds of photos of this view.





The park by my guest house.


The view of the sea at the edge of my neighbourhood.


More Cape Town


Enjoying a tea at a cafe in Cape Town






Cape Town. Wandering Around..


Part of the Muslim neighbourhood, Cape Town.


This guy calls himself "Banana Man," and is a 'professional comedian.' So he says.


Green Market Square, Cape Town