My route:

Click Here
Once loaded, click "Fit Route"

Photos from Malawi



How Africans get by without chiropractors, I don't know.


The view from my tent at Kande Beach on Lake Malawi.


Tropical punch night in Kande Beach


Three Canadian girls with our prized possessions- Natisa, Janice and I bought some seriously large giraffes.


One of our roadside lunch stops- where, without fail, local children seemed to appear from nowhere in hopes of collecting some food


The friendly kids- smiling even without having been given a thing. There were nearly 30 children gathering to watch us, and we didn't have enough to provide food for all of them- so as I mentioned in my Malawi post, they got nothing.

Malawi Village Walk


A woman preparing a root vegetable (I forget the name) which is used as a base for breads and chips


A young girl peering curiously as we stroll through her village


Visiting with the adorable kiddies. They would yell, "white person, white person!" in swahili as we went by.